What is a Home Warranty?
A home warranty is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of important appliances and systems components that break down over time.*
Why Choice Home Warranty?
- We're Here for you 24/7 in our call centers
- We've Handled more than 6,000,000 Service Requests
- We've Covered more than 1,900,000 Homes Across the USA
- We have Thousands of 5 Star Ratings from our Customers
- We have a Nationwide Network of more than 25,000 Contractors
* View Website to view complete limits of liability and any exclusions. CHW offers service contracts which are not warranties. See policy for specifics on response times. CHW reserves the right to offer cash back in lieu of repair or replacement in the amount of CHW’s actual cost (which at times may be less than retail) to repair or replace any covered system, component or appliance. First Month Free available with purchase of any Single Payment home warranty plan.
In California, CHW branded service contracts are issued and offered by Home Service Club of California, Inc. (“HSCCA”) and sold exclusively by Home Service Club of California Insurance Services, Inc. **Click Here to view complete HSCCA CA terms and conditions. Choice Home Warranties are not available in California